TEMPUR Simplicity™ Mattress
The proven quality, long-lasting comfort, and contouring support only Tempur-Pedic® can deliver at a surprisingly affordable price.
- An essential comfort layer of Tempur-Pedic’s body-conforming support and long-lasting comfort
- Removable, washable knit cover
- 8” high
- Dust-mite & allergen-resistant
- TEMPUR-Simplicity Collection
- Medium feel
Moderately conforming support
Clean, simple design
- Twin (38" x 74")
Twin Long (38" x 80")
Double (53" x 74")
Queen (60" x 80")
King (76" x 80")
Split King (76" x 80" total; 2 pieces)
CA King (72" x 84")
Split CA King (72" x 84" total; 2 pieces)
- 2" of TEMPUR-Essential material
- 6" Simplicity Support Base Layer
|ALLERGEN AND DUST-MITE RESISTANT
|COMPATIBLE WITH ADJUSTABLE BASES
10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty
Your new Tempur-Pedic mattress and flat foundation are covered by a 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. For 10 years after you purchase your new mattress or foundation, when it has a defect covered under the warranty, Tempur-Pedic will replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress and foundation, and there’s no deductible. The details of this warranty, and some limitations, are provided in the complete Warranty Description, available at TempurPedic.com.
Tempur-Pedic 90 Night Tryout
Some people adjust to a new mattress faster than others. We want to be sure you have the time to get your best night’s sleep, every night. So we give you 90 nights to try sleeping on your new mattress.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy a Tempur-Pedic® mattress from Back To Bed'
- We'll deliver your mattress and set it up in your home.
- Sleep on our new mattress for 30 nights to get used to the amazing comfort and support it offers.
- If you're not happy in the first 90 days after your purchase, call us. Our staff will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
- If we can't find a way to make you happy, we'll exchange your mattress.
Why do we offer a tryout period?
Every body responds differently to a new mattress. Most people love their new Tempur-Pedic mattress right away, but some take a bit longer. After years of sleeping on another mattress, you may need time to adjust to the better support and alignment of a Tempur-Pedic mattress. We know that most people ultimately love sleeping on Tempur-Pedic mattresses—we want to make sure you’re one of them.
90 Night Tryout details
- Our 90 Night Tryout is exclusive to Tempur-Pedic, and covers mattresses purchased direct from us.
- The 90 Night Tryout covers the mattress plus foundation. TEMPUR-Ergo adjustable bases (all models), bed frames, pillows, cushions, linens and accessories do not qualify.
- Return fees may apply.
It's no secret that Tempur-Pedic owners LOVE their beds, but did you know that Tempur-Pedic has one of the higher owner satisfaction ratings among ALL consumer products?
- 9 out of 10 would buy a Tempur-Pedic mattress again for their bedroom**
- 94% of owners say they're satisfied overall with their Tempur-Pedic mattress**
- 94% of owners say they're satisfed with the comfort of their Tempur-Pedic mattress**
- 95% of owners say they're satisfied with the quality of thier Tempur-Pedic mattress**
- Tempur-Pedic has the highest owner satisfaction rating compared to traditional brands.*
- Tempur-Pedic owners rate their sleep quality 2-3 times higher than owners of traditional mattress brands*
- Tempur-Pedic is the U.S. mattress brand most likely to be recommended*
- Tempur-Pedic is rated #1 in comfort, sleep satisfaction and back support*
- Tempur-Pedic is rated the #1 brand most likely to buy again*
- Tempur-Pedic owners say they wake up more refreshed and have more daytime energy than owners of traditional mattress brands*
**2010 Blackstone Group Tempur-Pedic Owners Study
*2009 SMI/Alcott Mattress & attitude Usage Study comparing Tempur-Pedic mattresses to traditional mattress brands Sealy, Serta, and Simmons.