Click for: Store Locator Store Testimonials Mattress Buying Guides
The following are a few things to consider when you approach the eight year mark of use with your current mattress:
- Good sleep is a vital component of your health and well being. Sleep has a direct and lasting affect on how you feel every day.
- A mattress has a direct and lasting effect on your quality of sleep.
- Your body becomes less tolerant to lack of sleep and lack of proper support as it ages.
- Product innovations and advances in mattress technology over the last 8 to 10 years will provide greater support and comfort.
- At 8 years of use, the average mattress has nearly doubled in weight from the accumulation of your sweat, dead skin and dust mites (Yuck!). This can be especially uncomfortable and unhealthy for those who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- You spend 1/3 of your life in bed. Make Yourself Comfortable!
At 8 years, the average person has logged more than 24,000 hours of use on their mattress. Over this span of time, even the best of mattresses will have lost their optimal ability to provide both comfort and support. Because this gradual change in performance goes unnoticed over time, it would be beneficial to evaluate your sleep quality and consider a new mattress at the 8 to 10 year point. Most people replace their old mattress at this time knowing that their support and comfort needs have also changed over the same time period.
Our friendly and relaxed store atmoesphere will allow you to try some modern, pressure-relieving mattresses without the pressure to purchase. Our motto is: Make Yourself Comfortable!
Feel free to call us with any question you may have: 888-945-5949